OLDKOOK'S PRODUCTS ORDERING
Please follow these instructions *before* placing an order
for OldKook's Shoelaces or Boot Laces:
- Remove the original laces from
- Check the eyelets on your
footwear. If your eyelets are just holes in the fabric of your shoes/boots,
please proceed to step 3 (OldKook's Laces will fit!). If the eyelets in your
shoes/boots are metal or plastic, you need to measure them. The diameter of
metal or plastic eyelets *must* be at least 5/32" to accommodate the tips on
- Measure the length of the original
laces from your footwear.
- On the OldKook's site, locate the
shoelaces/boot laces that best suit your needs. You can buy single pairs and
discounted multiple packs.
- Select the length of OldKook's
Laces that are at least as long as the original laces from your footwear.
- Select the color of your OldKook's
- Click on the "Add To Cart"
No refunds or exchanges
will be made for length, color or diameter issues. Please follow the above
instructions *before* placing an order. Thank you!